Join us to make a big impact on our community!
The Benefits of Joining Impact100 Metro Denver
- 100% of Your Donation Benefits the Grantee. You donate $1000 and then get to see that donation at work locally, as the grantee accelerates their business plan to make an even greater impact on our community!
- Your Vote Counts. Members who want to help direct our grantee focus - be it children support programs, elderly care programs, homeless programs, nature preservation programs, etc - will be engaged to vote on grantee categories and the final recipient too! We will strive for well-informed philanthropy, and active member input and participation is critical to that objective.
- You Drive Your Level of Participation. For our members who have the excitement & enthusiasm to participate, we have active committees to focus on marketing and communications, grant making, membership, events, education and outreach, and more. We would love to see you actively participate to drive a strong pace & presence of Impact100 Metro Denver.
- Meet Other Great Women, Make New Friends. Great women are everywhere, and joining Impact100 Metro Denver gives you immediate introduction and engagement of like-minded, caring and generous women in Metro Denver. While some members will come and go, most members will join and participate each year - and every year - to make for sustainable impact and sustainable relationships too.
- We Plan to Have Fun! This is a terribly serious endeavor and our members are thoughtful, smart women with a clear mission. We are confident we can achieve our goals and enjoy some appetizers, a glass of wine or two, and a lot of laughter. So far, this theory (that we can mix business and pleasure) is fully proven! WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN THE FUN!
“How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
— Anne Frank
Privacy Statement: Impact100 Metro Denver is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not use your private information in any way without your express, clear permission.