Impact100 Metro Denver New Year's Celebration
Join us for the Impact100 Metro Denver New Year's Celebration on February 7, 2018 from 5:30-8:00 pm & bring one or many of your friends!
Plymouth Congregational Church
3501 S. Colorado Blvd
Englewood, CO 80110
(Parking and entrance on the South side of the building)
THIS EVENT IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO BRING SOMEONE NEW TO IMPACT100—a neighbor, colleague or person who has a “heart” for the community.
Click here to RSVP, and please do so by January 31.
At the event we will highlight our organization’s life-changing impact to date, see how we can shape our community’s future, and announce the total amount of 2018 grant funds!
The evening begins with wine, beverages and heavy hors d’oeuvres at 5:30 PM.
The program begins at 6:00 with a stellar panel discussing:
- The positive changes and biggest challenges for those living in Metro Denver
- The roles high impact philanthropy can play in leveraging what’s working and addressing the challenges.
The panelists (click here to learn more about the panelists):
- Elaine Berman, Metropolitan State University, Board of Trustees, Philanthropy Advisor
- Christopher Herndon, Denver City Councilman, District 8
- Kasia Iwaniczko MacLeod, Community Leader, Philanthropist and Corporate Giving Professional
- Moderator: Lynne Butler, Impact100 Education Committee Chair, Retired CEO, Metro Caring.