Why Support Impact100 Metro Denver?
It’s Good for Metro Denver
· Founded in 2015, Impact100 Metro Denver is a women’s collective giving organization, entirely volunteer-run.
· Impact100 makes annual transformational grants to non-profits with budgets of $1-$5 million.
· Members of Impact100 conduct a thorough grant proposal process resulting in the selection of several finalists. In June, all the members meet to hear the finalists’ presentations, then proceed to vote on which organization will receive the $100,000 grant with the other organizations receiving smaller amounts.
· In its first three years, Impact100 has awarded $416,000 to nine organizations.
· Grants have been awarded to organizations providing services in the areas of hunger, mental health, education, job training, refugee support, and early childhood development.
· Impact100 was recognized by the Association of Fundraising Professionals as an Outstanding Service Organization in the state of Colorado in 2018.
It’s Good for You
· Reach approximately 200 influential members of Impact100 Metro Denver
· Members include business leaders, retired executives, educators, attorneys, philanthropists, public officials, and community volunteers.
· Event attendance includes members’ guests and other influencers, expanding your brand reach.
· On-site branding at Annual Grant Awards Event, Annual Meeting, Education Events, Member-Only Events, and Recruitment Activities.
· Frequent exposure for your brand through print and electronic communications as well as social media.